"Sunshine" - Cassine Garden Vacation Rental
view of living room
living room and rear deck
view of living room
master bedroom balcony
living room/dining area from kitchen
master bedroom with bath at left
kids room with 2 twin size beds
outside view of buildings
front entrance signage on Rt. 30-A
view of sideyard
backyard view from master bedroom balcony
side yard view from master bedroom balcony
beach dune walk over
- Bedrooms 2
- Sleeps 6
- Baths 2.5
- Minimum Stay 3 Nights
- Price$150 avg/night
- Property Description own House, 2 Bedrooms, 2.5 Baths, (Sleeps 5-6)
- Your Vacation Retreat is located in beautiful Seagrove Beach. Seagrove is a place adorned by visitors and locals alike. The turquoise waters and sugar white sand serve as therapeutic environments that feed the soul, while the luxurious side of Seagrove pampers your every desire. From upscale boutiques to fine dining and casual cafes, this beach neighborhood offers a little bit of everything!
- Cassine Garden is a small complex of townhouses in Seagrove Beach, named after the small native "Cassine" tree. It is located on the north side of scenic Rt. 30-A, 1 1/2 miles east of the world renown village of "Seaside" and 6 miles west of "Rosemary Beach" of HGTV fame.
- Cassine Garden is a unique property bordering the beautiful emerald waters of the Gulf of Mexico. Magnificent magnolias, tall pines and a variety of tropical vegetation is well preserved in the complex. The community borders Washington State Park for hiking with historic Cypress groves and boardwalks.
- Additionally, Cassine has both a private and public beach access - either is less than a short (5 minute) walk. A short stroll from your vacation get-a-way takes you to Cassine's pond, stocked with fish for adults and children to catch. And you are just steps away from one (1) of two (2) pools, tennis courts, and walking/fitness nature trails.
- Your vacation retreat is in a quiet location of the complex for total privacy and relaxation - its a great place for your family! It has "Pottery Barn" decor with vibrant colors you are sure to enjoy. The unit has 1200 square feet and is fully furnished. On the first floor there is a fully stocked kitchen to satisfy the family's gourmet cook. The kitchen, living/dining room combo and a 1/2 bath all have tiled floors.
- The master bedroom with queen size bed and private bath, along with another bedroom with two (2) twin size beds and another bath are located on the second floor. There is a cozy balcony off the master bedroom overlooking a cypress grove and a small covered patio off the living room. Both are perfect places to enjoy the sounds of nature and privacy.
- Just a 1 1/2 miles from Seagrove Beach, you will find the village of Seaside. Seaside was recently featured on the Cooking Channel’s Emeril’s Florida, and was voted #1 by Travel + Leisure Magazine as “Best for Families". Seaside was also selected as one of USA Today’s “Top 10 Best Beach Towns in Florida by “Dr. Beach.”. The holiday town was also the primary filming location of the classic movie “The Truman Show.”
- Seaside is one of the first cities in America designed on the principles of New Urbanism. The town has been the topic of slide lectures in architectural schools, housing-industry magazines, and is visited by design professionals from all over the World.
- Keywords: House
- Bedrooms Queen size bed (1) in master bedroom and two twin size or single beds in second bedroom.
- Kitchen Coffee Maker, Cooking Utensils, Dishes & Utensils, Dishwasher, Ice Maker, Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster
- General Air Conditioning, Clothes Dryer, Heating, Internet, Iron & Board, Linens Provided, Living Room, Parking, Towels Provided, Washing Machine
- Entertainment DVD Player, Satellite / Cable, Television
- Pool / Spa Communal Pool
- Outside Balcony, Bicycles, Deck / Patio, Golf, Outdoor Grill, Tennis, 1 bicycles
- Suitability Check-in: 4:00 PM / Check-out: 11:00 AM, Max. occupancy: 6, Min. age of primary renter: 25, Parties/events not allowed, Pets not allowed, Non smoking only, wheelchair inaccessible