Looking to Relax? Palm Hopper Is The Place For You!
Front of Palm Hopper
Beach Access 90 steps from Palm Hopper's back door
View of Old Florida Beach
View of kitchen from eating area
View of kitchen and eating area
Kitchen dining seats 12
Open family room with 80' TV and game room
view from dining area of family room game area and steps to the 3rd floor
View from the game area across the 2nd floor
2nd floor balcony outside of kitchen with table and chairs and 3 additional seating areas
additional seating on 2nd floor deck
Master bedroom with a king bed
view from master
guest bedroom with a king bed
3rd bedroom with 2 twin beds and 2 trundles underneath. Full bath with extra sink
Bedroom with 2 twin beds full bath and extra sink
1st floor entry with 4 bedrooms, laundry room, front and back porches
3rd story loft with balcony
3rd story view
YOLO Old Florida Beach
View from beach access. Draper lake and the gulf
Access to Draper Lake across the street from Palm Hopper
Neighborhood pool 50 steps from back porch
Beautiful white sandy beaches and crystal clear water.
- Bedrooms 4
- Sleeps 10
- Baths 4.5
- Minimum Stay 7 Nights
- Price$607 avg/night
- Property Description House, 4 Bedrooms + Loft, 4.5 Baths, (Sleeps 10)
- Palm Hopper is a three story updated home with 4 bedrooms including 2 king beds, 2 twin beds, 2 trundle beds plus a large sofa in the loft. Located in the private, gated, gulf front community of Old Florida Beach. This fantastic 3,600 sq ft home leaves absolutely nothing to be desired. On the first level are all four bedrooms, each with it's own bath. Laundry room and a porch that is a perfect landing after a day at the beach!
- Relax on the porch swing or head up to the 2nd floor where a huge wide open space awaits you. A gourmet kitchen, two dining tables, family room, and game area allows plenty of space for everyone. Want to dine under the stars? No problem, the 2nd floor covered porch has seating for 14, lounging chairs, rockers and another swing. The porch has gulf and lake views and overlooks the green space with boardwalk to beach access and neighborhood pool.
- The 3rd level has a large sofa, flat screen TV and is perfect for the kids to hang out! The 3rd floor deck space, the Perch, is ideal for a morning cup of coffee while watching the sunrise or a glass of wine while looking at the stars! With gulf and lake views it is beautiful!
- Plenty to do outside of Palm Hopper. Take a stroll on the boardwalk that leads directly to the community pool, the beach and Draper Lake. From the back porch the secluded beach is 90 feet away, and the views are amazing. Bike rentals available. Have the bikes delivered and head down 30A on the bike/run path. Seaside is only 6 miles east of Old Florida Beach. Gulf Place is 1/2 mile west with lots of dining, shopping and outdoor concerts.
- Keywords: Santa Rosa Beach,Private beach, gated community, 30A, Draper Lake,
- Bedrooms King size beds (2), Two Sets of Trundle Beds (Sleeps 4), Twin or Single Beds (2)
- Kitchen Coffee Maker, Cooking Utensils, Dishwasher, Ice Maker, Kitchen, Microwave, Refrigerator
- General Air Conditioning, Clothes Dryer, Free Long Distance, Hair Dryer, Linens Provided, Parking Off Street, Telephone, Washing Machine, Wireless Internet, Free Wifi
- Notes Over 2500 sq. ft of outdoor deck/balcony space Just added hardwood floors to all 4 bedrooms Freshly painted
- Entertainment CD Player, DVD Player, Satellite / Cable, Stereo, VCR
- Pool / Spa Communal Pool, jetted tub
- Outside Balcony, Deck / Patio
- Suitability Max. occupancy: 10, children welcome, pets not allowed, non smoking only