50 Steps to the Beach & Large Private Pool
Welcome to Rainbow Fish
Doors lead to back yard and pool
Porch connecting master bedroom to 2nd bedroom
3rd Bedroom: bunk-beds and sofa bed
Very large and private pool!
Distance from our driveway to beach
Incredible sandy beach with clear water
A beautiful sunset to end everyday
- Bedrooms 3
- Sleeps 10
- Baths 2.5
- Minimum Stay 1 - 7 Nights
- Price$322 per Night
- Property Description Location, Location, Location!
- Large Private Pool and Beautiful Beach Only Footsteps Away!
- Everyone knows that location is the key in real estate. It is also the key to having a great vacation. And there is no better location to enjoy the beautiful white sands of the Florida panhandle than at the beautiful, secluded, and peaceful Sunrise Beach subdivision in Santa Rosa Beach, Florida.
- After spending many summer vacations in Santa Rosa Beach, our family recently purchased a beautiful vacation home at Sunrise Beach. We named the home “Rainbow Fish” – after the beautiful children’s book by Marcus Pfister.
- Most importantly, Rainbow Fish is located approximately 50 steps from the beach! In addition, Rainbow Fish has a beautiful, large and private pool. Your day in paradise is already complete!
- Inside, we have significantly renovated Rainbow Fish:
- • The house -- both inside and outside -- was recently painted with bright colors;
- • The house has gorgeous new hard wood floors throughout; and
- • The kitchen was completely redone with a new counter-top, cabinets, appliances, and the Margaritaville Fiji Frozen Concoction Maker -- all ready for your enjoyment.
- The first floor has a spacious living room with a new 55” LG TV and sofa sleeper, dining room, kitchen, and half-bathroom.
- The second floor has three bedrooms and two full bathrooms. The master bedroom has a king size bed; the second bedroom has a queen size bed; and the third bedroom has bunk beds and a sofa sleeper.
- Connecting the master bedroom and the second bedroom is a beautiful porch: the perfect place to start your day with a cup of coffee or read a book and relax during the day.
- We sincerely hope that you contact us about a possible stay at Rainbow Fish. Feel free to call me – Omri if you have any questions at 314-401-2530 or email me at email@example.com
- Similar to the book, “The Rainbow Fish,” we look forward to sharing our beautiful vacation home with you and your family.
- Bedrooms Bedroom 1: 1 king
- Bedroom 2: 1 queen
- Bedroom 3: 1 sleep sofa /futon, 1 bunk bed
- Rainbow Fish also has a sleeper sofa in the living area
- Bathrooms Bathroom 1: toilet, tub, shower
- Bathroom 2: toilet, shower
- Bathroom 3: toilet located on first floor
- Kitchen Coffee Maker, Dishes & Utensils, Dishwasher, Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster
- General Air Conditioning, Clothes Dryer, Heating, Internet: Wifi included free of charge, Iron & Board, Linens Provided, Living Room, Parking: 2 large vehicles or 3 small vehicles., Towels Provided, Washing Machine
- Entertainment DVD Player, Games, Satellite / Cable, Stereo, Television: 4 televisions, living area and all bedrooms, Toys
- Pool / Spa Private Pool: There is an additional fee of $150 per week to heat pool.
- Outside Balcony, Deck / Patio, Outdoor Grill
- Suitability Long-Term Renters Welcome, Minimum Age Limit For Renters: Must be 25 or older, families only, no Spring Break or College students without parental supervision, Children Welcome, Non Smoking Only, Pets Considered: Dog friendly for families with well behaved dogs. Additional $150 non-refundable pet fee., Wheelchair Inaccessible