First Floor, Pet Friendly! Booking Now for 2017
Immaculately kept pool and surrounding grounds. Our unit, 1st floor right side.
Unique designed pool, heated for spring break 2014
Beautifuly furnished & fully equipped for your stay, whether 3 days or 3 months
Kitchen equipped for small families, everything you need to prepare meals
Seating for six
Super comfortable King-size bed
Bright Cheery Bathroom, full tub and shower
Comfortable furnishings, queen pull out sofa
Large lanai for morning cafe or evening cocktails overlooking the pool
Dine "alfresco," almost next to the pool
Living area looks out to pool area
- Bedrooms 1
- Sleeps 4
- Baths 1
- Minimum Stay 2 Nights
- Price$108 per Night
- Property Description Our award winning beaches are spectacular! See Travel and Leisure magazine voted #1!! Featured in Southern Living, Our communities are pulling out all the stops with new activities and events from spring right through fall. '30-A' Iphone app for events scheduled up and down our beautiful 30-A.
- Rollin Tide Villas located one block North of Scenic Highway 30A is steps from the sugar white sands of the Gulf of Mexico. You will love this beautifully appointed condominium overlooking the sparkling, beautifully landscaped pool. With only 25 units in our complex, there is never the crowded feel of the larger condo complexes. Enjoy your morning coffee on the covered patio, steps from the pool or walking the beach. Walking distance to fine dining or casual pizza/sandwich shops. The condo has been carefully maintained and we just got a new queen pull out sofa, refrigerator and new lighting in the kitchen and dining areas.
- A short 5 minute walk or a really quick bike ride brings you to the fabulous sugar white sands and aqua waters of the Gulf of Mexico. Our beaches have achieved the distinction of the Blue Wave certification year after year, designating our beaches among the cleanest in the country.
- Everything you need is here for a quick weekend or an extended stay-even free wireless internet. This newly painted and decorated unit has beautiful appointments and a very comfortable feel. Super comfortable king size bed and new queen sleeper sofa with added memory foam mattress topper. Also, being an end unit, there is a little more room and view from an extra window.
- If you enjoy walks on the beach, bicycling, shopping, or just relaxing by the pool, or sight seeing up and down 30-A on a bike, Seagrove Beach and the Beaches of South Walton are for you. Rainy days can be spent relaxing, watching either of two TV's, listening to music on DVD player, surfing the net with free Wifi, or shopping at the beautiful shops in Seaside or huge outlet mall in Sandestin. You will want to visit year after year. Whether you prefer quiet kayaking or Yolo boarding on Western Lake, walking trails in Grayton State Park or Mall shopping in Sandestin or amusement parks in Panama City or Destin, there is something to make everyone happy. And now the new craze, YOLO (You Only Live Once) boards, stand up boards for paddling and exploring the quiet waterways scattered throughout the 30-A area.
- We also own and manage the unit directly across the hall, A-2, (At The Beach, see VRBO #457361) for those two families who would like to vacation together but not necessarily sleep in the same unit. Talk to Arlene about possible discount for renting both at the same time.
- For our pet loving friends who have very well-behaved pets, the unit is all tile floors and is near the 'convenience' station for his daily constitutionals, doggie waste bags provided. There is a $40.00 pet fee added to rental price. Please "Click" pet when submitting rental request.
- PLEASE NOTE: WALTON COUNTY DOES NOT ALLOW DOGS ON THE BEACH UNLESS YOU ARE AN OWNER. Rollin Tide Condominiums does not allow dogs in the pool enclosure. .
- NOTE: "Winter" includes January and February. March can be included for a lesser rate than posted. Please call for details.
- Bedrooms King size bed (1) Exceptionally comfortable bed, Sleep Sofa or Futons (1) with new memory foam mattress topper
- Bathrooms Full bath with shower, in beautiful condition, doorway wide enough for wheelchair, but sorry, no handicap rails in tub.
- Kitchen Coffee Maker: Full size, Cooking Utensils: Everything you need to prepare meals, large or small, Dishes & Utensils: All provided, Dishwasher, Ice Maker, Kitchen: Large, bright fully equipped kitchen, with blender, toaster oven, coffee pot, baking utensils, crock pot, Microwave: Large, new, Pantry Items: Some spices, Refrigerator: with icemaker, Stove: Full size, electric with oven and broiler, Toaster: Toaster oven
- General Air Conditioning: Brand new, installed winter 2013, Clothes Dryer: Apartment Size, Hair Dryer, Heating: Same as A/C, Internet: Free Wifi, Iron & Board, Linens Provided, Living Room: Nice sized living room with full size couch sofa/sleeper and two comfy chairs. Seating for 5, Parking: Right outside unit, Parking Off Street: Steps to the door of the unit, Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer: Very large parking lot, plenty of room for bike/boat trailers, Towels Provided, Washing Machine: Apartment size, Wireless Internet
- Other Amenities For your enjoyment, outdoor dining set, beach/pool toys, beach cart
- Entertainment Books: Magazines (local) and books, CD Player, DVD Player, Games, Satellite / Cable: (2) TV in living room and bedroom, both with DVD, Stereo, Television: 2 living and bedroom, Toys: Some pool/beach toys, beach cart to easily wheel 'stuff' to the beach, Video Library
- Pool / Spa Communal Pool: Beautifully designed, landscaped, for use of Rollin Tide guests only, heated for spring break, Heated Pool
- Outside Golf: local, Kayak / Canoe: available locally, Lanai / Gazebo: Overlooks the pool just feet away, with bistro set and love seat, Outdoor Grill: Right outside unit, Tennis: public courts, Water Sports Gear: available locally
- Suitability Long-Term Renters Welcome, Minimum Age Limit For Renters: 21, Children Welcome, Non Smoking Only, Pets Considered: There will be a $40.00 additional cleaning charge. 1 small dog only, Wheelchair Accessible: Unit is ground floor with wide doorways, however no handicap features in bathroom.