Ground Floor . 6 Steps to the Pool. Your Classy Beachy Attitude Adjustment!
Gulf Place Caribbean from the street
Welcome to Gulf Place . . . Relax and refresh!
Bunk bed alcove
Caribbean pool and hot tub . . . just steps from your back door!
Patio for grilling and the pool, just steps away from your patio.
One of our 3 beach accesses for Gulf Place
Our big lawn area . . . for concerts, frisbee, weddings, etc.
One of our tennis courts
The Park Pool at Gulf Place
Yolo bicycle and beach rentals. Right across the street.
One of the best beaches in the world . . . and not too crowded!
Kick off your sandals and walk in the sand!
- Bedrooms 2
- Sleeps 8
- Baths 2
- Minimum Stay 3 Nights
- Price$167 per Night
- Property Description ‘Beachy attitude’ - on the ground floor of gulf place Caribbean. Newly remodeled kitchen and baths welcome you to your vacation home; with new cabinets, granite countertops and new furniture in the living room. We are located at the quaint and picturesque Town Center of Gulf Place in Santa Rosa Beach on Scenic 30-A. The area has low traffic and congestion and is just across the street from our beautiful world renown white sand beach and the blue-green waters of the Gulf of Mexico. From this Ground-floor unit #104 you have convenience galore! With no stairs or elevators to deal with, it is perfect for families and retirees. Park your car and walk straight in.
- This beautifully decorated unit sleeps six guests with two bedrooms furnished with queen beds, and two bunk beds recessed in the hallway (great for kids!). With the fully-stocked kitchen, you have all the comforts of home. There are two seasonally heated pools with outdoor hot tubs for your use, one of which is only six steps from the patio. Just 15 feet to the left of the patio is a deck equipped with charcoal grills for your convenience. Free wireless internet makes catching up on email, if you must, a breeze.
- Want some beach time? Take the easy stroll across the walkway (less than 50 yards from your patio) till your toes dig into the sugar white sand through one of three deeded beach accesses. Check out Yolo Board & Bike for all your recreational needs right in Gulf Place Town Center. Beach chair and umbrella service are easily arranged with several local vendors.
- Need a break from the beach? Check out the unique art and crafts at the Artists at Gulf Place. Our Town Center also has the full service Santa Rosa Pharmacy, and there are numerous amenities, restaurants, and gift shops right here. We even have a full service spa, hair salon, pilates studio, and wedding planners on site. If cooking is your thing there are several groceries and fresh seafood markets nearby. Goatfeathers Seafood Market for fresh seafood or dining in is a half mile away . . . just ride your bike or take a walk.
- In the middle of the town center is an outdoor amphitheater. Kids can play Frisbee or romp in the grass. Enjoy a concert in the park on Sunday nights in the summer, or Third Thursday Wine Walkabout every . . . you guessed it . . . third Thursday of the month. Also on Sunday, enjoy a church service directly on the beach at Ed Walline Park just across the street. If you're wanting some recreation, other activities onsite are shuffleboard, croquet, two tennis courts, walking trails, and biking. No better place to kick back and relax, while enjoying the charisma and charm of Scenic 30A!! Ride a bike or take a walk or run on the 17 mile paved Timpoochee Trail right out front to visit nearby colorful and beachy Seaside and Watercolor! The stores and restaurants of Destin are a short 10 minute drive from our location on the west end of 30-A, but you’ll look forward to escaping back to our less crowded and quieter part of beach life.
- Gulf Place is a beautiful vacation destination - maintained with elegant landscaping and tropical feel. Here you have the beach and more - all within walking distance. You can't find a better place to relax and recharge. If you come visit once, you’ll be back!
- Bedrooms Master Bedroom: 1 queen
- Bedroom 2: 1 queen
- Bunk Bed Alcove: 2 bunk bed Bunk bed built into the hallway in an alcove
- Living Room Sleeper Sofa: 1 sleep sofa /futon
- Bathrooms Master Bath: toilet, combination tub/shower
- Bathroom 2: toilet, combination tub/shower
- Kitchen Coffee Maker, Dishes & Utensils, Dishwasher, Kitchen: Fully furnished kitchen., Microwave, Oven, Pantry Items: Cooking utensils, pots, pans included. Food items not included., Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster
- General Air Conditioning, Clothes Dryer: Washer and Dryer in the unit., Elevator, Hair Dryer, Heating, Internet: WiFi access in the unit., Iron & Board, Linens Provided, Living Room, Parking, Towels Provided: Towels provided for bathing and use in the condo. Please bring your own beach towels., Washing Machine: Washer and Dryer in the unit.
- Entertainment Satellite / Cable, Television
- Pool / Spa Communal Pool, Heated Pool, Hot Tub
- Outside Deck / Patio: Patio with comfortable seating., Kayak / Canoe: Available for rental at Yolo., Outdoor Grill: Charcoal grills just steps away from your back patio., Tennis: 2 tennis courts at Gulf Place.
- Suitability Events Allowed, Long-Term Renters Welcome, Minimum Age Limit For Renters: Minimum age for rental is 25 years old., Children Welcome, Non Smoking Only, Pets Not Allowed, Wheelchair Accessible