Right on Blue Mtn Beach, Beautiful 3 BD/3BA Condo -5 STAR Rating Since 2006
Large living area with great views inside and out!
Welcome to Blue Lupine #222 - no keys, no frets...you're on vacation!
Entering the Condo Standing in the Front Hall.
New Dining Table with Pendent Lights. Easily Sits 6.
Great room with lots of space for relaxing and enjoying!
A great table for breakfast and lunch or perhaps games and puzzles!
Sitting on the couch looking to the well lit bar and updated kitchen.
Kitchen - Cherry Cabinets, Granite Counters, Glass Back-splash - Fully Stocked
New Cushions for Comfortable Chairs - Coffee, Wine, Sunsets!
Large, comfy Dining Area On Balcony
Spacious Balcony for Dining and Conversation- Morning and Evening Relaxation!
Master Bedroom Has It's Own Private Balcony!
2016- Updated Master Bedroom with Paint, Drapes, Linens and Lamps! ENJOY!
Private Balcony Off The Master Bedroom - Coffee, Wine, Relax!
Master Bath- Jacuzzi, Shower, Double Vanities, Updated Lights and Mirrors
Hall Bath with updated mirror, vanity lights, accessories
This is the 2nd bedroom with a queen bed and a private bath (the closed door).
This is the Queen bedroom with doors to the balcony. Lots of colorful original
Twin bedroom- updated paint and tile with original art from local artists.
Welcome To Blue Lupine Condominium - on the beach at Blue Mountain Beach
Drive into the building and through the gate to the covered parking garage,
This is the parking lobby with a staircase up to the first floor atrium.
4 Story Atrium- Tastefully Furnished and Landscaped
Fitness Room- Bikes, Cross-trainers, Treadmills, Weight Machines and More
In the fitness room there are many weight machines to use for arms, legs, core.
This is the east side of the building. Take steps up to the pool front.
Walk Out The Building and Enjoy The Beachfront Pool and Hot Tub On Top Of Dunes
Lounge around the pool and see the glorious blue of the Gulf.
Hot Tub Overlooking Pool and Beach With Gorgeous Views
Safety First- Beach safety flags fly at our beach! View from the Hot Tub deck
Tables and chairs, chaise lounges around our pool area.
Looking back to the pool and hot tub area from the walkway to the beach.
Through The Private Gate Poolside and To Our Private Gorgeous Beach
Down the Stairs and Onto Our Beautiful Beach -It Doesn't Get Better Than This!
Standing at the top of our walkover looking toward the west - its glorious!
Looking down on our beach. Blue Lupine is the teal roofed building on the beach
February 2018- great beach walking immediately west
Blue Mountain Creamery - walking distance to our favorite ice cream!
Big Daddy's - the most responsive & reliable place for bikes, a few blocks away
The best sunsets are at Blue Lupine on Blue Mountain Beach!
Don't you think it's time to book your vacation at Blue Lupine 222?
- Bedrooms 3
- Sleeps 8
- Baths 3
- Minimum Stay 4 - 7 Nights
- Price$338 avg/night
- Property Description Condo, 3 Bedrooms, 3 Baths, (Sleeps 6)
- Everyone says my condo has everything they need for their vacation. The most well-stocked, well maintained condo they've ever stayed in. Just read the reviews!
- So, make plans now to relax at the beach and enjoy your vacation at this beautiful condo on Blue Mountain Beach.
- I live in my condo 6 months of the year, so you will find my condo comfortable and completely ready for you! This winter I've installed a new HVAC system and new door lock on the front door. No more keys! Each year I work on my home to keep it clean, updated and in great working order. In 2017 and 2016 the master suite was repainted, new drapes, linens and new original art was added to make the master suite comfortable and fresh. We also got a new dining room table and lighting. Comfortable seating for 6. Also new slipcovers for the upholstered chairs in the living room and on the balcony.
- Also more original art was hung throughout the condo.
- In spring 2015 we put a new ceiling fan in the twin bedroom, extra chairs for the balcony dining table, and cushions for all the chairs around the table... also indoor/outdoor rugs for both the balcony conversation area and dining area....to make it the most perfect outdoor living experience! Check out our pictures!
- In 2014 we installed a new HDTV flat screen TV in the main living area, a new kitchen faucet, a new king mattress set in the master-bedroom and added some new original art. Between 2011 to 2013 we ripped out the carpet in the bedrooms, extended beautiful porcelain tile everywhere, and added some throw rugs to make it cozy! Freshly painted bedrooms, new drapes and a new mattress/box-spring in the queen bedroom and refreshed the bathrooms with new lighting and mirrors, and of course updated the kitchen with new appliances and stone counters with glass backsplash kitchen...oops, also got a full size (and quiet) front load washer/dryer (we provide the laundry detergent).....lots to enjoy at the beach in a condo that makes you feel right at home---clean, comfortable and has everything you need for a great vacation!
- This beautifully decorated 3 bedroom condo is located at Blue Lupine, unit 222, formerly known as The Inn At Blue Mountain.
- Situated on the highest point on the Gulf Of Mexico, the gulf-front condominium building is located 1 block off Highway 30A in Blue Mountain Beach, sequestered between 2 non-renting upscale communities and offers maximum privacy with it's private beach access and gated, covered garage. Enjoy the 50 feet atrium, furnished and landscaped, work out in the fitness room or lounge by the gulf front pool and hot tub exclusive to guests at Blue Lupine.
- Our condo is located on the second floor on the west side.----think great sunsets! This is a 3 bedroom, which consists of 1 King, 1 Queen, and 2 Twin beds with 3 baths. It is 1650 square feet with an additional 400 square feet of balcony. The layout is an open floor plan with a main living and dining area (lots of seating), HDTV flat screen TV, DVD player, CD player with an iPod docking station and a wide collection of movies and music CD's for your enjoyment) and 2 wings of bedrooms. The master suite has a king bed and it's own private balcony (2 large Adirondack chairs), private bath with over-sized jacuzzi is on one end of the condo. The opposite end has a second bedroom with queen bed and flat screen TV and DVD player and private bath and access to the main balcony (teak dining table with 6 cushioned chairs and 4 comfortable wicker chairs with 3 small side tables---the wicker chairs can also be used as extra chairs at the table). A third bedroom of twin beds with flat screen TV and DVD player is off the side hall next to a third full bath. This floor plan offers unusual privacy for the couple with children or for multiple couples sharing the condo.
- There are ceiling fans in the main living area and in each bedroom. Also, the condo is equipped with 4 televisions, 4 DVDs, Stereo and CD Player, and Clock Radios in each bedroom. There is a front loader washer and dryer in the unit for your convenience (laundry detergent is provided) and a fully stocked kitchen (with all stainless steel appliances, cherry cabinets, granite counter tops and glass back splash). Linens are provided (but not beach towels). Beach chairs and beach umbrella are in the unit and are available for guest use. However, should you wish, beach set-ups are available for rent on the beach during the summer. Also, free long distance to continental US, as well as high speed internet access, is provided for your convenience.
- An equipped fitness room, which has 3 treadmills, 2 bikes, 2 cross-trainers/ellipticals, weight machines and free weights, are available to guests and shared high speed wireless internet access throughout the building. A community barbecue area with 2 gas grills are also located on the property for guests use. The pool and hot tub are gated and overlook the beautiful Gulf of Mexico. Nestled between the 2 gated non-rental communities, we enjoy a very private beach. During high season, we have security on site most nights of the week.
- We are situated within 5 miles of Seaside, Watercolor and Grayton Beach- and every year our beaches are on the list of Top Beaches in the USA. A large designer outlet shopping mall is only 15 minutes away. We are about 25 miles west of Panama City and 20 miles east of Destin.
- So, make plans now for your next vacation! Comfortable living with great beaches, great food, great music, great art, great fishing, great shopping, great golfing -----GREAT MEMORIES.....and it is all here at Blue Lupine, Unit 222.
- Hope to see you soon!
- Keywords: Condominium
- Bedrooms Twin Bedrrom - 2 twin/ single , Twin bedroom has 2 twin beds- new linens
- Master Bedroom with private bath and private balcony - 1 king , Rave reviews on the mattress, new linens in 2016
- Queen Bedroom with private bath and door to the balcony - 1 queen , Great, firm mattress - new linens 2015
- King size beds (guests loves this mattress set), Queen size Bed- very firm mattress seet (1), Twin or Single Beds (1) 2 Twin beds, Sleep Sofa or Futons (1) Queen sleeper sofa
- Bathrooms Hall Bathroom - toilet , combination tub/shower , This bath is used by main living area and the twin bedroom.
- Private Bath attached to Queen Bedroom - toilet , combination tub/shower
- Master Bath - toilet , shower , jetted tub , There are 2 vanities in the Master Bath.
- Kitchen Coffee Maker, Cooking Utensils, Dishes & Utensils, Dishwasher, Ice Maker, Kitchen, Microwave, Pantry Items, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster
- General Air Conditioning, Clothes Dryer, Covered Parking, Elevator, Fitness Room / Equipment, Free Long Distance, Garage, Hair Dryer, Iron & Board, Linens Provided, Parking, Parking for RV/Boat/Trailer, Telephone, Washing Machine, Wireless Internet
- Notes On-site fitness center (treadmills, cross-trainers, bikes, weight machines, free-standing weights), conference rooms available, wi-fi access, covered garage parking and beach umbrella and chairs provided in the condo
- Entertainment Books, CD Player, DVD Player, Music Library, Satellite / Cable, Stereo, Television, Video Library
- Pool / Spa Communal Pool, Shared Hot Tub, jetted tub
- Outside Balcony, Outdoor Grill, Tennis
- Suitability Check-in: 4:00 PM / Check-out: 10:00 AM, Max. occupancy: 8, Minimum Age Limit for Renters, pets not allowed, non smoking only, wheelchair accessible