Property Description Large Unique Family Home with 26ft Boat
Set on a canal, near Cape Harbor,,this large, unique family home features everything you could want for a memorable and fun vacation. 4 bedrooms, 3 1/2 baths, large zero entry heated swimming pool with attached spa and grotto that boasts a 15 foot waterfall! 26 foot pontoon boat comes with the home so you can explore the local waterways. 2 master suites, with large in suite baths. Upstairs master features a king size bed, balcony overlooking the pool and canal, oversized bath with large garden tub and walk thru shower, double vanity and separate water closet. Downstairs master features a queen size bed, jetted tub, double vanity and roll in shower. This bath is also handicapped accessible. Two additional bedrooms with two full size beds each and a full shared bath and balcony. There is also a pool bath located on the first floor. Large kitchen, with new stainless steel appliances, has everything you need to whip a meal to remember. Large great room/dining room combination has a full size billiard table and game table for those occasional rainy days or to get the family together. Outside is breath taking! Large 2 story screened lanai has a large zero entry pool (no steps) with attached spa. The spa is housed within a grotto that boasts a 15 foot waterfall that cascades down into the pool and provides some privacy. Most impressive is the 26foot Sweetwater pontoon boat, that comes with the home. Whether you want to cruise the water to go to dinner, find a quiet beach to play on or fish the abundant waters, this boat is ideal. Fishing poles are included. There is a $200 fee paid directly to the boat captain to familiarize operators the boat and local area. Please see the boat usage and policies for more information. Home is located in an ideal area close to restaurants and shopping. The home has everything you could want and more!
BOAT USAGE & POLICIES:
1) The boat is included with the rental of the home.
2) There is a $200 fee paid directly to the boat captain (not the owner), at the time of the check out ride. The $200 is NOT included with your charges. Prior to operating the boat, the boat captain will familiarize the guest with how to use the boat lift, the features of the boat, safety protocol, how to navigate the lock, the local water ways, where to get fuel and ensure they can operate the boat safely by themselves.
3) The appointment with the boat captain is usually arranged within 24 hours of arrival to maximize the guests's time to use the boat. (Weather permitting)
4) In the event that the guests are not comfortable operating the boat on their own, arrangements can be made with the boat captain to take them out throughout their stay. These arrangements are made directly with and paid directly to the boat captain.
5) Guests are responsible for the cost and refueling the boat with any gas they consume during their stay.
6) The boat can be taken in the canals, the harbor, the river, the inter coastal water way and into the Gulf of Mexico provided the operator stays within sight of the shore. Although very stable, this is not an offshore boat, so trips out in the Gulf Mexico or long distance (outside of Lee County and the Lee County islands) is not permitted.
7) The boat may not be taken out outside of the canals when there is a small craft advisory or other weather conditions not conducive to the safe operator of the boat.
8) There is a boat lock between canal system and harbor and inter coastal waterway. The boat captain will familiarize guest with how to navigate the boat lock during their check out ride.
9) The boat is included with the home rental. There are no discounts/refunds if the boat is not used by the guests for any reason including adverse weather conditions, personal preference or if the boat was not available due to a repair or maintenance issue. We do make every effort to keep the boat in excellent working condition and available to the guests through out their stay.
10) The boat captain reserves the right to limit or refuse guests to operate the boat on their own, if he deems a guest to be unable or incapable of doing so safely.
11) Guests are to operate the boat at their own risk. The owner is not liable for any damages or injuries that may occur from the guest's operation of the boat.
King Master suite with oversized ensuite bath and balcony
Queen 1st floor master with ensuite bath with jetted tub
2 Full beds with balcony access
2 Full beds with balcony access
BathroomsMain Full Bath
toilet, combination tub/shower
King Master Suite
toilet, tub, shower
toilet, tub, shower, jetted tub
Roll in shower
Iron & Board,
Other Amenities Air Conditioning,
Washer & Dryer,
Satellite or cable,
Satellite / Cable,
Pool / SpaOutdoor Pool,
OutsideLawn / Garden,
26 foot Sweetwater Pontoon,
Porch / Veranda
Front porch as 4 chairs and upstairs balcony has seating area of table and chairs,
Deck / Patio
Lanai has a gas grill, dining table for 4, seating area with loveseat and chairs, and two chaise loungers,
NotesBoaters and fishing paradise!
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
Property Damage Insurance