Just-Off-the-Beach House on Fort Myers Beach!
Front View of the BUCC house
Living Room, Tommy Bahama decor, vaulted ceiling!
Kitchen with open counters to LR and lanai-close to everyone & conversation!
Master BR w/ access to the lanai
Twin guest BR, with extra blankets if it's colder then 60 degrees!
Cheerful bright guest bedroom has peekaboo view of the gulf.
Fun-lovin' bath brings the beach right to the shower-the hooks are real shells!
Overlooking a grapefruit & mango tree, you are above all your neighbors!
Grillin' in the backyard orange trees! Breakfast pickings and dinner ambiance!
- Bedrooms 3
- Sleeps 7
- Baths 2
- Minimum Stay 3 Nights
- Price$275 avg/night
- Property Description House, 3 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, (Sleeps 6-8)
- Save your vacation money just like these owners did by being across the street from the water rather than on the beach! Gorgeous 3/2 house with vaulted ceilings and Tommy Bahama decor! Everything you could possibly need has been provided, along with directions to get everywhere you want either On island, or OFF, and over into Bonita Springs or Naples! We have created this hospitality to have everything you could ever want to use on vacation, and have it there, waiting for your arrival! So just bring your swimsuit, toothbrush, and sweater for the dining air conditioning!
- It is actually a 'stilt' home, but looks like a large 2 story house. There are stairs to the front and back, to easily access the beach, which is across the street, in back. Enjoy your meals on the 'lanai' (a screened porch down here) with the fans going overhead, and a laid back relaxing vacation!
- This house is located at the south end of the island, away from the 'carnival' atmosphere of North Ft. Myers Beach, where all the motels & arcades are crowded together, and traffic on the only main street is slower then walking! The trolley is available for around 75 cents/person, and makes this area easier to get to. Instead, you can drive south along the 3 short islands, through Lovers Key State Park, past beach mansions in Bonita Beach, and on into Bonita Springs or Naples, playground of millionaires all year long!
- From beaching, to boating, seeing the fabulous wildlife, gourmet dining, incredible shopping, (all outside-remember, it's 70+ degrees in January!) theater, dancing, and something to satisfy every style or appetite, you'll start to understand why people really do feel this is paradise, and you will want to stay or return as often as possible! Thirty minutes from the airport, door to door! Hurry down and be prepared to want to stay forever!
- Bedrooms Queen size Beds (1) Master BR, Yellow guest room both have queen sized beds, excellent mattress', Twin or Single Beds (1) 2 twin beds in the front BR
- Kitchen Cooking Utensils, Dishwasher, Kitchen, Microwave, Refrigerator
- General Air Conditioning, Broadband Access, Clothes Dryer, Linens Provided, Parking Off Street, Washing Machine, Wireless Internet
- Notes Some views of the Gulf, depending on the room. Vaulted ceilings. Everything is provided including the beach towels, beach chairs, bags, even the cooler. Less then 10 minutes to entertainment or the store. Fifteen minutes to extended shopping and gourmet dining. Located on the south end of the island, in a quiet neighborhood setting, so away from traffic hassles and noise.
- Entertainment CD Player, DVD Player, Satellite / Cable, Stereo
- Outside Balcony, Deck / Patio, Lanai / Gazebo, Outdoor Grill
- Suitability Max. occupancy: 7, pets considered, children welcome, non smoking only